Full-time Temporary (Approx. 3 Months)
Support the coordination and production for the Museum's website, app, and digital signage content, working with the digital producer and senior digital content manager. The associate supports the development and production of digital content including text, images and multimedia content, and supporting the accuracy of content and institutional voice across media and platforms.
- Gather, organize, proof, and support management of digital assets for the museum’s digital platforms
- Maintain best practices for publishing on whitney.org and other digital platforms, implementing editorial guidelines, with careful attention to detail to ensure accuracy, usability, and a consistent institutional voice
- Upload video and audio assets to the website, ensuring accessibility and usability, oversee production work on exhibition pages and exhibition-related web features, and publish content to the Museum’s digital signage system
- Support the production of original content by supporting the coordination of photography, audio, and video shoots.
- Minimum of 2 years professional web or digital media production experience
- Strong production and editorial skills, extremely organized, and detail oriented, and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: professional maturity and flexible disposition working with internal clients in a Museum environment; ability and desire to communicate clearly about digital initiatives with non-technical staff
- Required Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Required Technical Skills: Image/photo editing (Adobe suite), basic knowledge of HTML; familiarity with content management systems and a variety of third-party tools, including Project Management software, and major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
How to Apply
Please send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to email@example.com and state "Production Associate” in the subject line.